COVID-19 Training Material
- স্বাস্থ্য অধিদপ্তরের পরিচালনায় চিকিৎসকদের জন্য করোনাভাইরাস (কোভিড-১৯) সম্পর্কিত অনলাইন প্রশিক্ষণ
- Clinical Care Severe Acute Respiratory Infection (It is intended for clinicians who are working in intensive care units in low and middle-income countries and managing adult and pediatric patients with severe forms of acute respiratory infection.)
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) This course provides information on what facilities should be doing to be prepared to respond to a case of an emerging respiratory virus such as COVID-19, how to identify a case once it occurs, and how to properly implement IPC measures to ensure there is no further transmission to health workers or to other patients and others in the healthcare facility.
- Emerging respiratory viruses, including COVID-19: methods for detection, prevention, response and control This course provides a general introduction to COVID-19 and emerging respiratory viruses and is intended for public health professionals, incident managers and personnel working for the United Nations, international organizations and NGOs.
- eProtect respiratory infections This course provides information on the basic knowledge and skills health workers need to respond to acute respiratory infection outbreaks, including what ARIs are, how they are transmitted, how to assess the risk of infection and to understand basic hygiene measures to protect themselves
- How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask
- Public health interventions in pandemics and epidemics This introductory level online course provides information and tools for health workers to better manage disease outbreaks and health emergencies. Materials have been originally designed for WHO African region purposes and have therefore references to Africa more than other continents.
- Risk communication essentials Risk communication is a core public health intervention in any disease outbreak and health emergency. This course provides information on real-time exchange of information, advice and opinions between experts, officials and people who face a threat to their wellbeing, to enable informed decision-making and to adopt protective behaviors